By participating in our guaranteed visitors program, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The term ‘customer’ shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
All customers are required to pay one-hundred (100%) percent of the cost of the campaign before its activation. We reserves the right to set and negotiate specific payment terms on a Customer-by-Customer basis.
We shall have absolute discretion as to whether or not it accepts a particular customer or site for participation in the Network.
1. We will not deliver visitors to sites containing content that is not appropriate for viewing by a general audience. The following are examples (including but not limited to) of the type of sites we will not deliver visitors to:
– sites containing or linking to software piracy,
– sites containing or linking to any form of illegal activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, ‘phreaking’, etc.),
– sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm,
– sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.),
– sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam),
– sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities,
– sites with any type of content reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate.
2. Your Advertisement Page can not contain any other popup windows. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popups windows. If a popup window is installed on the URL at any time, we may stop the campaign and you will not be entitled to a refund.
3. Your Advertisement Page can not have background music or sounds.
4. Your Advertisement Page can not contain scripts that alter users browser settings.
5. Your Advertisement Page can not contain any frame breaking codes.
6. To insure compliance with these terms and conditions, any Customers that change their content after approval for membership MUST notify us of the changes in writing IMMEDIATELY. If your site is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content, we may stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Data Reporting (Stats)
All Campaigns purchased on the Network are served, tracked and reported by SP-servers. In the event of a discrepancy, we and/or our third part data will have final authority and we will not accept reports from any free tracking service, hit counter, or other service that requires an image to load and that is not directly hosted on the advertisers website. For Campaigns that involve third party serving/tracking, accounting may be beyond the control of us. Campaigns that use third party serving/tracking for auditing purposes may be subject to alternate or additional controls. We are the sole owner of all web site, campaign, and aggregate web user data collected by us. Customer only has access to web site and web user data that is collected as part of Customer’s campaign.
We reserve the right to hold Customer and any agency, broker or other authorized representative of Customer jointly and severally liable for all amounts owed to us.
While we are able to deliver traffic, and we guarantee to deliver targeted traffic, we do not guarantee sales of your product or service.
All advertising rates are subject to change at any time.
We do not guarantee minimum Click-through Ratio (CTR).
The Program reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You are responsible for complying with any changes to the terms and conditions within 10 days of the date of change.
Minimum Age Requirements
No person under the age of 18 is allowed to participate in our program unless written permission from a parent or legal guardian, notarized, signed and dated, is sent as an email attachment to us.